We offer you a selection of one-piece or tank-equipped models to replace your old toilet or to furnish a new bathroom while reducing your drinking water consumption.
Wall-Mounted ToiletThe tank is mounted to the wall and does not require a base.
- Compact design that saves space
- Easy to clean under the toilet.
- Mounting requires a thick wall
- Wall mounted (not floor-mounted) drain.
- Much higher purchasing and installation cost
Two-Piece ToiletThis toilet consists of two separate pieces — a tank and a bowl — which are assembled during the installation.
- Most common, least expensive model
- Easy to move since the toilet comes in two pieces
One-piece toiletEvery part of the one-piece toilet is assembled without joints to form a single unit.
- Easy to install and clean
- Sleek and contemporary design
- No risk of leakage since the tank and bowl are one
- Higher cost